Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Some of My Favorite Websites

Hello!
Today I wanted to share some of my favorite websites with you. These are the places where I get most of my Photoshop brushes, patterns and custom shapes.


  • Diana's Creations
    • She makes some really beautiful brushes. I love them and for just $30.00 you can get a commercial license. This license not only lets you use all of her items (unless noted) commercially but it also gives you access to her exclusive blog where she has even more goodies!
  • HG Designs
    • I love doodle brushes. They are my obsession and Heather has some amazing doodle brushes. She also has a lot of brushes that are free for commercial use! If you want a license, she does offer either a single use (just for one item) or unlimited. They are also cheap! $1.50 or $15.00!
  • deviantART
    • My favorite thing about this site is that it is all created and shared by artist! You can also get some amazing artwork and stock photos. I have found a lot of really amazing patterns and brushes here. (PS: I am frenzymcgee if you wanna see what I love)
  • Brusheezy
    • This site has a lot of cool brushes. Most of the people that use deviantART use this site too so you will get a lot of repeats. I still love to just look around and see what I stumble upon.
  • Pink Pueblo
    • Pink Pueblo is an ETSY shop that has some really fantastic Photoshop brushes and clipart. They are super cheap and sooooo cute. My favorites are Baby Items and Wedding Design Elements.
  • Pixels and Ice Cream
    • Maybe some of the best papers, patterns and brushes ever. They are free to use commercially and I love them so much. I use a lot of her patterns in my invitations. 
So there you have it! Some of my favorite places to get brushes. While you are looking around, check out The Graphics Fairy! Karen has some of the best vintage photos and has crafting ideas for you too. 

I hope you have fun exploring all these really awesome websites!!!

Love, Tori


No comments:

Post a Comment