Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Quick Reminder!

Hello!
I just wanted to remind everyone (does anyone actually read my blog) that the one item commercial license is only $1.00!! Cheap, right? IF you are loving what you see then why not get the lifetime license for $10.00. I have 5 new items that will be added as soon as I think about it. Remember, if you get the license for just one item I will email the item to you.

If you get the lifetime license, I will give you a link to a website where you can download until your fingers fall off. It is just quick and simple.

Also the first person that buys either the one item license or the lifetime license will get an exclusive item!! I will never distribute the item for use for anyone else. I say that is a pretty cool deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment